top of page

Boat Race Update

Tomorrow’s weather forecast is suspect, so stay tuned for a game time decision for whether or not we postpone.

In addition, we’re changing the location.

New Location: Lower Fern Hill Picnic Area - Big Creek Reservation (Just south of Brookpark Rd and Big Creek Pkwy intersection)

28 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Boat Race Postponed

Unfortunately, we’re going to postpone the boat race due to the likelihood of storms this afternoon. Details will follow as soon as a makeup date is determined.


bottom of page